ghantoot.com
نرحب بكم زوارنا الأعزاء في منتدي مدرسة غنتوت وكوننا نأمل أن نحوز على رضاكم نرجو منكم ان تتكرموا ونتشرف بانضمامكم الينا وشكرا
ghantoot.com
نرحب بكم زوارنا الأعزاء في منتدي مدرسة غنتوت وكوننا نأمل أن نحوز على رضاكم نرجو منكم ان تتكرموا ونتشرف بانضمامكم الينا وشكرا
ghantoot.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مايلفظ من قول الا لديه رقيب عتيد

الرئيسيةجديدأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

summary of blood Dimounds

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 98
نقاط : 101361
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/10/2011
العمر : 31

summary of blood Dimounds Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: summary of blood Dimounds   summary of blood Dimounds I_icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Blood Diamond
In 1999, in Sierra Leone, the fisherman Solomon Vandy dreams on the day that his young son Dia Vandy will become a doctor. His dreams are shattered when the rebels invade his village and kidnap him to work in the diamond mines. Solomon finds a huge pink diamond and while hiding it, the commandant of the rebels sees, but the rebels are attacked and Salomon is arrested by the government army. While in jail, the wounded commandant tell the prisoners that Salomon found the stone, and the mercenary smuggler Danny Archer from Zimbabwe releases Salomon and proposes to exchange the diamond by his missing family. Using the idealistic American journalist Maddy Bowen, Danny locates the wife and daughters of Salomon in a refugee camp, but is informed that his son has been recruited by the rebels. Salomon and Danny consolidate a partnership, with Salomon looking for and finding his son, and Danny looking for the diamond and finding redemption
After that Danny took that diamond but in the end he bring it back to Salomon and he live a beautiful life with his family .

What did I like from the move ?
1- I like Danny when he try to help Salomon to find his family .
2- I like Maddy when she write the story about African families to make people give Africa some help .

What did I don’t like from the move?
1- when the bad people took the best son with Salomon and they tech him a bad things .
2- I don’t like Danny when he smoke .

What did I learn from the move ?
Be honest with people and people will respect you .

لمن هم مع او لمن يدرسهم MR:Zack نصيحه تغيير الاشكال لانه يقرا المواضيع
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://ghantoot.mam9.com
UAE-050
المبدع
UAE-050

عدد المساهمات : 286
نقاط : 10308
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/02/2012
العمر : 28
الموقع : موقع مفيد جدا

مُساهمةموضوع: summary of blood Dimounds   summary of blood Dimounds I_icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 26, 2012 11:49 pm

مشكوووور أدمن انقذتني Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 98
نقاط : 101361
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/10/2011
العمر : 31

مُساهمةموضوع: ...................   summary of blood Dimounds I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 27, 2012 12:44 am

ولكم اخي بس نصيحه ضيف صور و عدل الخط شوي
https://ghantoot.mam9.com

summary of blood Dimounds
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» summary of blood Dimounds

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ghantoot.com :: مواد منوعة-
انتقل الى: